R&D project manager 1
1. Implement the company's product planning and formulate product development project plans;
2. Carry out new product development and project management in accordance with relevant regulations and quality specifications, as well as market and clinical needs;
3. Train team members, improve team business capabilities, and lead the team to deliver projects as planned;
4. The leadership team actively carries out technical research and technical improvement, proposes and implements feasible technical plans and measures, and improves product performance quality and process technology level;
5. Promote other departments to complete related work such as product production, quality assurance or regulatory registration, and ensure that product development work is completed as planned.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design or material engineering;
2. Bachelor's 5 years (Master's 3 years) new product development work experience in intravascular interventional medical devices, at least independently completed a three-category product (development to registration and listing), understand project management operation methods, product development process, design principles , Familiar with engineering material properties, applications and process forming methods;
3. Proficiency in the use of Auto CAD, ProE and other engineering drawing software and MS office office software;
4. English CET-4 or above, able to read and compile English documents proficiently;
5. Strong learning ability, proactive, self-driven and result-oriented;
6. Familiar with ISO13485 quality management system and medical industry regulations and standards.
Email subject: name + application position
Tel: 0756-3635345 ext. 6008 Mr. Zhang